What Is Rally
Steer business strategy to navigate fiercely-competitive markets.
Is everyone building the right things? Your success and customer satisfaction depend on it. Rally’s Agile Portfolio Management solutions align business strategy and development by giving you the feedback and visibility you need to navigate your business in fast-moving, fiercely competitive markets.
- Continuously track and prioritize work according to its value and its ability to advance your strategy.
- Reallocate development resources to maximize portfolio growth.
- Align strategy and development so that releases deliver the most valuable features in your roadmap.
Run the development lifecycle to deliver value faster.
Build things right. Rally’s cloud-based products and platform let you run Agile development for a single team up to your largest programs. Rally coordinates all the roles and activities across your lifecycle so everyone stays synchronized in short, efficient delivery cycles.
- Distributed teams find it easy to plan and track their iterations and releases, and communicate status of stories, tests, defects, and commitments.
- Credibility goes up when you can see development progress across your largest, multi-team programs and predict when you will deliver key features.
- You control how to extend and integrate Rally to fit what is unique about your systems and lifecycle.
Expand team collaboration like we’re all in the same room.
Stop trapping team communications in long email threads that take days to resolve and fail to give each person the facts they need. Rally’s collaboration features give distributed teams the next best thing to being together.
AgileZen is Rally’s simple and collaborative project management software for organizing a team’s non- development work—Marketing, Operations, Sales, Legal, HR—every project in your company. AgileZen boards let you easily visualize the tasks at hand to keep everyone Lean, Agile and on the same page.
Begin your transformation.
Go Agile fast and safe with Rally experts.
Rally Services are the key to creating organization-wide agility—building the right products that users love. We help you avoid scattershot Agile, with uncoordinated teams, disconnects, silos, and unnecessary risks.
- We leverage adult learning techniques to build hands-on courses, with exercises that help ideas stick. No boredom here!
- We offer training, coaching, and consulting services that range from certifications to advising senior executives.
- Rally’s approach takes you through four adoption phases, Discover, Launch, Accelerate, and Advance, each with defined objectives and exit criteria.