Adopt, Scale and Succeed with Agile
Whether you are starting your first Agile pilot or scaling across an enterprise, Rally provides a framework to help you successfully scale and mature Agile practices in a step-wise fashion. This section connects you with just a few of our available Agile resources.
- See our free Agile Planning step-by-step guides for teams new to Agile development
- Get Agile training services on your site and schedule through Rally’s in-house experts
- Find the latest free downloads including white papers, webinars and articles
- Find public Agile training courses through Agile University
- Join the Agile conversation in our online community Agile Commons
For more information or to speak with an expert about the best knowledge and training for your Agile adoption, contact us at email@example.com.
Step-by-Step Guides for Teams New to Agile Development
Rally coaches have trained over 1,200 teams in Agile development. These guides use their proven techniques to help you quickly grasp the basic practices of Agile planning:
- Agile Primer – Agile basics to get you started in the right direction
- Iteration Planning – Learn the rhythm of committing to features in short, agile iterations
- Release Planning – Create release plans that build confidence and respect
- Agile Estimating – Master the discipline of estimating in an agile way
Delivered on-site, in public courses, and via phone and web conference, Rally's expert consultants introduce your teams to the project leadership skills and collaboration tools needed to deliver your first Agile projects within 60 days.
In our Agile resource center, you can access free white papers, presentations, webinars and articles about Agile project management techniques and best practices for requirements management, test and defect management, and development management.
Agile University is an online portal that provides a single source for information and registration of public Agile training courses taught by the industry's leading trainers. Whether you are building on the basics of Scrum methodology or want to challenge yourself with an Agile Product Management Course, Agile University has a course that fits your needs.
Agile Commons is an online community that empowers Agile practitioners to interact, exchange knowledge and ultimately improve the results of their Agile development practices. The heart of Agile Commons is supporting the growing Agile community, while at the same time serving Rally customers through peer collaboration, online support and the exchange of best practices for succeeding with Agile.