The next round of Agile Success Tours starts next week as Rally customers share their stories in a community-building event. We coordinate these events for the purpose of learning from do-ers. This is not a Rally sales pitch or a parade of “experts”; this is a place where software and IT leaders can share with their peers the best practices and roadblocks to Agile adoption. Peggy Reed, one of our phenomenal speakers from the Denver event and Avaya’s Director of Contact Center Reporting, said:
“I would totally recommend this event to people who are moving from another methodology to Agile. There are moments of truth when you move to Agile that are really tough for organizations. Having some help in a community that shares those moments of truth and change makes it understandable. You can see your progress if you share your journey with other people.”
In addition to the speakers below, Israel Gat, former VP of Development at BMC Software, will be at all three events sharing his enterprise Agile adoption story. The event is free, but registration is required.
June 4, 2009 – Santa Clara, CA
- Leigh Anne Glasson, VP IT Applications Engineering, VMware
- Doug Miller, Software Program Manager, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Melina Linder, Director PMO, e-Business, Kaiser Permanente
- George Morris, Director, Roche
- Rajesh Natarajan, Sr Director Global Merchant Services, PayPal
June 25, 2009 – Atlanta, GA
- Michael MacDonald, Sr VP Product Development, NEOGOV
- Darren Shipp, VP of Engineering and Development, AutoVIN
- Judith Mills, VP Product Engineering Operations, CDC Software
July 23, 2009 – Washington, D.C.
- Charlie Felmeister, CIO, SMARTHINKING
- Jay Ennis, VP of Product Development, Netcordia
- Additional speakers are being confirmed now
We look forward to seeing you there!