Unfortunately, most companies rely on external time tracking systems that require developers to perform "double-entry" of their hours or rely on their memory as they prepare their weekly timesheets.
Rally Time Tracker solves these problems by integrating time tracking directly into your software team's daily tools and processes, making timesheet reporting simple, accurate and fast.
Rally Time Tracker Highlights:
- Integrated and flexible time entry screens that reduce the daily overhead of tracking time
- Built-in standard timesheet reports and an intuitive point and click report designer for creating aggregate timesheet reports to meet a variety of accounting, budgeting or billing requirements
- Fully versioned web services API for integrating time tracking data with back office systems or existing time and attendance applications. Versioned time entries support auditing and compliance requirements
Eliminate the Guesswork of Time Tracking Tools
Conveniently located under Rally's "My Home" tab, Rally's Timesheet integrates seamlessly with the workflow of your development team, eliminating the inaccuracies and inconvenience of tracking project time in a separate application.
- Enter hours against a Project, Requirement/Story, Defect or Task
- Directly update your timesheet with work remaining on individual tasks
- Developers can track and enter time directly from the Eclipse IDE
- Add tasks to your timesheet with a single click
- Easily account for vacation and non-project time
- Export weekly timesheets as PDF-formatted timecards or CSV files
Point-and-Click Timesheet Reporting
Use Rally's Report Designer to:
- Report hours by accounting code, project or task
- Specify reporting period by calendar days
- Save, share, email, print or export (CSV and PDF) your custom reports
Fully Versioned Web Services API
Seamlessly integrate Rally Time Tracker data with existing back office systems via our fully versioned web services API. You can also use Rally Time Tracker as a front-end for existing time and attendance applications. This flexibility allows you to leverage your existing systems for managing and reporting on time tracking data.
The Rally Time Tracker API offers:
- Full read and write access to all time related data in Rally
- Flexible output of all data including JSON and CSV formats