Rally Customer Support is here to help. You can often find answers to your questions using our automated resources:
We have a variety of self service resources to help you find answers and solutions to many frequently asked questions about Rally's products.
- New to Rally? Please refer to our Getting Started guides to get up and running in Rally quickly.
- The Frequently Asked Questions provides answers and solutions to some of the most frequently asked questions that users of Rally encounter.
- The Knowledge Base is a dynamic resource that enables users with effective self-service solutions to some of the most common issues.
- Similarly, the On-Premise Knowledge Base provides platform specific content to some of the most common On-Premise issues.
- Want to participate in a live webinar? Sign up for our free TeamStart interactive webinar series that helps new Agile teams deliver great software, faster.
- Have a product idea - tell us about it on Rally Ideas! Submit your feature requests and vote for others.
- Looking for an app? Want to build one? Check out our App Catalog
- Developers! Looking for API, SDK, and data access (REST) toolkits? Check out our Developer Portal.
- Want to know what products Rally integrates with? Check out our Connectors page.
- You can now subscribe to our real-time system status on our System Status site.
If you have a question that has not been answered through one of these resources, the Rally Support team is here to assist you. Login to the Rally ALM product and click the Contact Support link found at the bottom of any page.