Rally Software Hosts Agile Metrics Panel at Agile2012
BOULDER, Colo. and DALLAS, Texas, August 14, 2012 - Rally®, a leader in the management of Agile software development, invites Agile2012 Conference attendees to the panel discussion: “Your Toughest Agile Metrics Questions, Answered.” Expert panelists will discuss balancing quantitative and qualitative insight, the importance of metrics at scale, and avoiding the “dark side” of metrics.
- Larry Maccherone, Rally Software
- Troy Magennis, Focused Objectives
- Jack Yang, HomeAway
- With Moderator Eric Willeke, Rally Software
- What: “Your Toughest Agile Metrics Questions, Answered” Panel Discussion
- When: Tuesday, August 14 from 3:00 - 4:00pm CT
- Where: Texas 1 Room, Gaylord Texan Hotel and Convention Center
- Why: This diverse group of metrics thought leaders will offer valuable insights about development work and how process and technology decisions impact performance.
Panelists are available for one-on-one conversation immediately following the panel at Rally’s “Meet the Experts” Happy Hour from 4:00 - 6:00pm in Gaylord’s Mission Plaza.
Rally Software is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for managing Agile software development. Rally’s enterprise-class platform transforms the way organizations manage the software development lifecycle by enabling close alignment of software development and strategic business objectives, facilitating collaboration, increasing transparency and automating manual processes. Companies use Rally to accelerate the pace of innovation, improve productivity and more effectively adapt to rapidly changing customer needs and competitive dynamics. Rally has over 129,000 paid users and more than 1,000 customers, including 33 of the Fortune 100 companies.