Is your business breathing down your neck? Are you being told that you "aren't releasing new software fast enough" and that your "development teams need to deliver more value"?
Markets move fast. Disruption is everywhere. Innovation and customer satisfaction matter more than ever. The pressure is on to deliver value faster. It's not enough simply to be proficient with agile development methodologies. To deliver more value faster, you need to coordinate work across multiple teams and align that work to the business' top priorities.
Agile at Scale: The Sweet Spot
This coordination and alignment happens in mid-range planning, and it's the sweet spot for achieving better-performing teams and better business results.
Here' what you get when you find this sweet spot:
- A high-performing delivery group that consistently delivers the right features on-time
- A business culture that values collaboration, fast feedback and rapid decision-making
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Ability to respond to market threats and opportunities with confidence and resiliency
- Agility that puts you ahead of the competition
Get There Faster
Have you tried coordinating multiple teams, only to discover that your software wasn't really built to scale? Is your development group practicing high-performance agile methodology, but feeling disconnected from business strategy? Have you brought in ad-hoc coaching services only to discover that they don’t provide technical support or help your leadership team get visibility into the work being done? Have you weighed the cost of investing in an approach that gets it right against the cost of failure if you get it wrong?
CA Technologies has established a proven approach for accelerating software value delivery that combines the right software with expert services to help you scale agile delivery to build a fast, predictable engine for the business.
Ready > Sync > Go: Fast, Predictable Results
Ready > Sync > Go provides the software, coaching and training services you need to successfully scale at agile--and deliver the right products and features to market, with speed and predictability. We’ve helped customers see 2-4x faster time-to-market and millions in new revenue, in as little as three months.
The phased approach helps you scale agile methodology to transform your development organization for responsive and sustained value delivery.
CA Technologiesprovides the consulting, coaching, technical and training to develop organizational support, plan your work, and coordinate that work across teams aligned to your portfolio priorities.
- Build cross-functional agile leadership and launch a delivery group to deliver business value in alignment with business priorities
- Empower your teams with CA Agile Central Portfolio Manager, purpose-built software that connects strategic priorities to development execution
- Help teams create a feature backlog aligned with business vision and objectives
- Develop a realistic roadmap and release plan that maximize value delivery
- Level-set agile development teams and help them collaborate across teams and time zones
- Give teams experience with operating in a synchronized cadence of iterations
- Launch with full delivery team participation at a facilitated agile big room planning session
- Steer your first release, ensuring delivery of working software
- “Inspect and adapt” to gain improvements for your next release
Get It Right
“Leaders and employees see the ability to change and adapt as the key to long-term success. They do not fear or avoid change; they embrace it because their ability to manage change well is their primary advantage.
“Perceiving the value of constant change is only the first step. Translating that perception into productive action requires know-how, processes, infrastructure, and resources. Leaders must commit the organization to a new course of action, mobilize resources, and implement changes.”
- “The Agility Factor,” Booz & Company
Learn how to build agility into your company. Read our Business Agility Survival Guide to get started.
This blog is syndicated from CA Technologies. Read more on Highlight, the CA blog.