Planview + Rally
"The key to unlocking innovation is business agility. We’ve been working on this concept but from two separate ends of the spectrum (PPM and ALM.) We’re coming together to solve this large challenge."Ryan Martens - CTO, Rally Software
"Our customers are looking [for solutions] to put this world together. Having two strategic partners [Planview and Rally]....drive a vision in the marketplace... and ultimately help them achieve business agility."Patrick Tickle - EVP Products, Planview
The Integrated Solution
Effectively managing operational capacity, with resources and financials across a portfolio of traditional project-driven work and Agile-driven work, can be difficult.
That's why Planview and Rally have joined forces to solve the complex problem of synchronizing top-down planning with execution in traditional and Agile environments. This joint solution enables you to manage and visualize progress for all types of work, from intake to delivery, regardless of the project management practice. With market-leading resource and financial management capabilities spanning traditional projects and Agile initiatives, this combined solution helps you make informed business decisions that drive innovation and competitive advantage.
Bringing It All Together
As Agile continues to grow as a standard for project management, portfolio dashboards must include Agile projects as well as traditional projects -- or risk losing their value. The Planview integration with Rally is the most extensive bidirectional integration. It leverages Rally Portfolio Manager as the glue that connects the PPM world with the Agile ALM world.
Aligned with the Forrester Above the Line (strategic planning) and Below the Line (work execution) approach, Rally Portfolio Manager is where Strategy Meets Execution.
See how you can benefit from this integrated solution:
- Attend the Forrester-Planview-Rally Webinar: Portfolio Management in the Agile Enterprise
- Customers First: Rally/Planview Strategic Partnership
- How to adopt Rally’s Agile Portfolio Management solution when you already have a PPM tools
- Connecting Portfolio and Resource Management in an Agile Environment
- Read our Integrated Solutions Brief
- Watch "Integrating Rally with Planview Enterprise: 1+1 = 3"
- Watch "Planview Rally integration demo"
- Read the Physicians Mutual Case Study