Learn how to write customized applications on Rally’s web serviced based platform during this two-day workshop. With Rally’s platform extension capabilities, learn how you can build custom apps and integrations of any complexity. You’ll be enabled to create the views and reports that allow you to easily extend Rally’s capabilities.
In this two-day workshop, you can choose to apply simple improvements to an existing open source app, or fully dive in and design your own app from scratch – the power is at your finger tips. You’ll get the exclusive opportunity to collaborate with experienced Rally engineers to learn how you can customize your own Rally experience. At the end of this certification workshop, you will confidently navigate the Rally SKD and API, efficiently build and deploy custom apps, and be capable of extending Rally for your organization.
Date: 18-19 September 2013
- Coaches supporting Rally users as they adopt Agile Practices
- Project managers/ UberScrumMasters/Release Train Engineers/Rally Admins/ Product Owners
- Understand how the Rally-App-Builder makes building apps easy
- Learn how to make a Kanban-like view using the CardBoard
- Harness the power of Rally’s custom grids
- Create your first chart and get an introduction to the power of the LookBack API
- Become certified as a part of the first class of Rally Certified App Developers
- Build customized apps that support your organization’s Rally experience
- Programming experience
*Includes registration to RallyON. Registration for the course-only is coming soon on agileu.org
Location: 200 Aldersgate St Paul’s London EC1A 4HD