In this two-day course, you will learn how to lead an Agile program leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe). The framework’s underlying principles of Lean thinking and product development flow couples with practices that enable the execution of coordinated releases. You will gain an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Agile Teams, Agile Programs, Agile Program Portfolio Management, and Agile Architecture.
- Change agents (coaches)
- Program Level
- Helping lead or participating in a SAFe rollout
By the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Apply Lean, Agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality
- Explain and promote the use of SAFe
- Identify roles and structures required to scale Agile to the program and portfolio level
- Execute coordinated releases across a program
- Measure the impact and progress of scaled Agile in a program
- Understand how a program interacts with Program Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Strong foundation in Scrum principles and practices
- Real-world product development experience (e.g. software, hardward, etc)
- For those seeking SA certfication, see the SA prerequisites
This course is a requirement for those seeking certification as a Scaled Agile Framework® Agilist (SA).
Price: $1125 early bird ($1350 after July)*
*Includes registration to RallyON Europe.
Location: 200 Aldersgate St Paul's London EC1A 4HD